Completely addicted to this damn game. It is so much fun though, if you want to try it out just click on the referral link below.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
These things are truly sick.. so much bass I can feel my brain shake. I bought them solely for the purpose of listening to dubstep and drum n bass. They are Perfect for their price and look very clean, 45 dollars for some of the nicest headphones I've ever heard.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
I need auto insurance, simple as that right? Wrong.. Many company's will raise costs on small print items. Beware of this and get Auto-Insurance quotes no matter what you do. If you are shopping for insurance taking advice from a friend can point you in the right direction but is never perfect. Always be sure to shop around and get as many Insurance Quotes as you need to.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Sunday, September 12, 2010
I heard pretty amazing things about Yahoo Domains and I was looking for a new one. I am very interested in web development. If you know anything about Yahoo Domains please leave a comment telling me about your experience. Or other web domain sites like Godaddy.com.
Defragging is a very simple process that should be done every few weeks just to keep things on your computer running as well as they can. Follow these simple steps and you will be on your way to a better running computer.
- Click on the start Icon.
- Click on "Computer" or "My Computer"
- Choose the Hard Drive you want to defragment. (usually the C: drive unless you have multiple hard drives.)
- Right click on the Icon for the Hard Drive you want to Defragment.
- At the bottom of the list of options that comes up choose "Properties"
- In the Properties Menu Click on "Tools"
- In the Tools section click on "Defragment"
Im going to run down the basic do's and dont's of computers.
- Do not delete system32 no matter what anyone tells you.
- Do not believe someone if they say you should refresh your computer.
- Do not purchase Norton Anti-Virus. It is overpriced and a memory (RAM) hog. My suggestions would be Microsoft Security Essentials or ESET NOD32. Security Essentials is a free program if you have a legal copy of windows.
- Do not attempt to do anything you are not qualified to do.
- If you are qualified to modify your computer USE ANTI-STATIC WRIST STRAPS.
- The Geek Squad is a load of B.S. I would not recommend them to anyone for anything. They are very careless and are all about making a profit even if that includes lying to you. If you have a Micro Center near you take it there. If not look for a local repairman he/she is probably more qualified than anyone at best buy and is looking to help you, not squeeze every penny out.
- Above all, think for yourself. Just because someone said you need a $3,000 computer does not mean they are correct. Do your own research because it is an important purchase.